Cleveland Visit

We visited our daughter and son-in-law in Cleveland this weekend and had a wonderful time.  While there, I visited the Wool and Willow needlework shop.  They have two needlepoint canvas trunk shows going on and I really enjoyed seeing the hand-painted canvases.  I purchased one small Tang horse canvas for a friend.  Otherwise, I had a very difficult time choosing one to stitch for myself.  I wanted a 5x7 size but could not find one that I fell in love with so I decided not to make a purchase for myself.  I think it was a matter of too many to choose from.
The weekend restaurants we visited were Maggianos, Pier W, and Parallax for the evenings and 2 trips to Corky and Lennys for lunch.  All were excellent choices but Maggianos was the one I insisted we go to on Thursday as I was craving their chopped salad.  I have made it at home but it is more fun to have it at the restaurant.
Also this weekend the online needlework show was open.  I did not have much chance to go through it, so that will be on my agenda for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment