Sampler Project - chart

I spent the majority of the morning creating a cross stitch chart to be used for The Stitchers' Village Sampler Project.  I know that many are not at ease creating their own designs for stitching.  So, I took the general look of the houses on the main TSV site and created a house and am providing an alphabet to use.  I hope that stitchers will utilize the alphabet to add a personal statement to their project sections, or at least their name, location, and date completed. Click here:  MY HOUSE  They are also free to make the house any color combination that they wish.  I hope that this will help more to finish their sections.  Remember, the information on The Stitchers' Village Sampler Project can be found at http://www.otwd.net/Samplerproject.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment