Village Series Designs

The Stitchers' Village has been a challenge for me since I purchased it in June 2010.  Particularly, the addition of the social module, which I have seen grow in membership and now work to enhance content.  Moonflower Designs, being my first venture, has taken a back seat in the past months.  I am now working to finalize a series of designs to celebrate The Stitchers' Village.  I offer here a sneak peek of "Village Welcome".  I truly enjoy my designing - especially when I finish one!!  What would your home be if you could reside in the Village?  I will offer a few ideas in some companion designs soon!  Thank you to all the members who participate and help make The Stitchers' Village a great community.  I sincerely admire all the stitchers who share their beautiful projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment