2013 Halloween Drawings

There were hundreds of entries for the Halloween Page drawing and the lucky lady is Theresa M., of Hays, KS.  I have a system for these drawings which includes my lovely assistant choosing the winner. He loves to participate.  The prize package included Glendon Place's "Whooligans Hangout" with the special Fabric Flair fabric which has ghosts printed on it; Rosewood Manor's "Halloween Quilt Sampler"; Praiseworthy Stitches' "Widow Black's B&B"; Lizzie Kate's 2012 "Very Scary" Mystery Sampler with the fabric and threads.  These were all enclosed in a vinyl project bag and I slipped in a small section of band fabric and the information on the TSV Sampler project in hopes that Theresa will stitch a section for me.  After all, I ask for so little ; )
The drawing winner from the Online Needlework Show was Holly S. from Danville, PA.  She will receive Praiseworthy Stitches' "Widow Black's B&B".  I was surprised that there were so few entries from the online show.  The chances of winning that were pretty good with only 35 sending emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment